To register for an auction you need to submit FICA documents and a registration form, along with which auction you would like to be registered for.
The steps below will outline what is required for you as a client to register for a live or online auction and partake in bidding.
- Create an online profile on our auction platform here, if you have not already - www.auction.nucoauctioneers.com/register or sign into your profile here - www.auction.nucoauctioneers.com/login. Or alternatively you can follow the same process from our dedicated bidding app - Android, iOS (Apple).
- Select the auction you would like to register for, fill in your details, read and accept the terms and conditions, and click Submit.
- You will receive an email from us with the link to our online registration form. Please fill out this form and upload the corresponding documents. The documents required to register are:
- Copy of ID / Passport document
- Proof of Address (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of Payment for the Deposit (fully refundable if no purchase is made)
- Proof of Bank Account (not older than 3 months)
- Company Registration Documents (if registering under the company)
- Copy of ID / Passport of Directors & Buyer (if registering under the company)
- When you submit the form we will receive an email with your submission with all the documents you uploaded.
- We will verify the information with the documents you submitted, if everything is in order you will be approved, else we will contact you if anything is outstanding or incorrect.
We advise you to register ahead of the auction as this gives us enough time to process your registration. We receive an influx of registrations during an auction and are busy with clients throughout the day. Your registration is in the queue and we will attend to it.